Reno Clear Aligners
Clear & Comfortable Treatment
Clear Aligners With Leland Orthodontics
If you’re dreading the thought of long dental appointments and a mouth full of metal wires, clear aligners from Leland Orthodontics may be the right choice for your smile.
Dr. Leland can use clear aligners to give you a stunning smile in almost half the time of traditional braces by creating a series of clear, custom-fit aligners. We offer clear aligners for teens and adults at our office in Reno.
We use a 3D printer to create your clear aligners in our in-house lab! This means that at Leland Orthodontics, you get your aligners quicker than with a big brand, and even more control over your treatment.
1. Come in for Your Smile Consultation
- At your first free consultation, Dr. Leland will sit down with you and assess the current state of your teeth and listen to the results you want.
- We’ll also discuss your financial needs to make sure your treatment fits your budget.
- If Dr. Leland determines that clear aligners are the best solution to help you get the smile you want, we’ll sit down and discuss the financial options and treatment plans that will be the best for you.
2. Make a Plan
- Our Leland Orthodontics team will take digital images and X-rays of your teeth and use these to create your treatment plan.
- We’ll use a computerized program to design a your customized series of clear, removable aligners that will shift your teeth in stages towards a beautifully straight smile.
- Dr. Leland precisely designs each set of clear aligners to adjust your teeth to a predetermined location. You can even see a digital projection of your final results before you start treatment.
3. Wear Your Clear Aligners
- After receiving your clear aligners, you should wear them as much as possible, but you can easily remove them for eating, flossing and brushing.
- You’ll come into our Reno office for check-ups about every four to six weeks to get your new sets of aligners and so Dr. Leland can check the progress of your teeth. (These checkups are generally quick and painless since you won’t have any wires to check or tighten.)
Clear Aligners Are More Affordable Than Ever
Insurance & Clear Aligners
Many dental insurance plans cover clear aligners just as they would other orthodontic treatments like braces.
We want to make things easy for you, so please call our office with your insurance information before your free consultation appointment and we’ll be happy to find out how much your insurance will cover.
Regardless of your level of insurance coverage, talk to us about payment options, because we offer flexible and affordable interest-free monthly payment plans, and Care Credit.
We want to give every person who walks through our door the opportunity to enhance their smile and will do everything in our power to find a financing option that works for you.
Great for Teens
As a teenager, you should be able to participate in the activities you’re interested in while still having the confidence to attend social events and make lasting memories. You should also be able to get efficient orthodontic treatment for crowded teeth, uneven spacing, and bite issues.
At Leland Orthodontics, we want our teen patients to be excited about starting their journey towards straighter teeth, and clear aligners make it happen.
If you’re a musician, athlete, actor, or public speaker, you’ll be able to participate in all your activities without about the challenges that metal braces might present.
And, since clear aligners at Leland Orthodontics are made of clear plastic and nearly invisible, your friends probably won’t even know you’re wearing them. At your initial consultation with Dr. Leland, you’ll find out if clear aligners are a good fit for your smile and your lifestyle!
Differences Between Braces & Clear Aligners
When it comes to clear aligner treatment, there’s a lot to consider. Most patients at Leland Orthodontics enjoy shorter check-ups, fewer appointments, simpler oral hygiene, and fewer emergency visits with clear aligners.
However, the biggest pro of aligners can also be a con - the fact that they are removable. This makes your cooperation essential when you have clear aligners.
Since braces are attached to your teeth, they do the heavy lifting to keep your treatment progressing. With clear aligners, you need to do a little extra work during your treatment so your trays can complete your treatment.
You’ll need to manage how often you wear your aligners, keep them clean, and swap them out for the next aligner in the series. You need to be sure that you can do this before committing to treatment with Leland Orthodontics in-house clear aligners.
Like with traditional metal braces, Dr. Leland recommends wearing a retainer after clear aligner treatment to maintain your new alignment and your confident new smile.
Talk to Us About Clear Aligners
Clear aligners are a great option if you want subtle, effective treatment Dr. Leland can advise you about the treatment options that fit best with your teeth, bite, and lifestyle.
Schedule your free consultation at our Reno office to learn if clear aligners are right for you.